ID: 1863 | 3-5Y | INDIA
As a Cloud Engineer, you will help the platform team attain maturity in the cloud technology stack, architecture and DevOps practices with the goal to create high-quality and secure enterprise grade products
Key Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Working with product teams to understand their infrastructure and hosting needs and develop standardized re-usable modules using code with well architected practices and security.
- Understanding the technology roadmap and aligning the DevOps implementation within the product teams.
- Propose DevOps technology solutions and take the lead in evaluating and implementing them.
- Maintaining the availability of the platform components and identifying the enhancements and leading the implementation for that.
Key Technical Skills Required:
- Extensive experience with AWS Cloud Provider and its services like, but not limited to – compute, networks, storage, databases, analytics.
- Extensive experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques and tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker, Nexus, etc.
- Source code systems and branching strategies.
- Containerization technologies like Docker and its orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Collaboration, tracking and documentation – JIRA, Confluence.
- Infrastructure provisioning using Infrastructure as a Code – Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Application monitoring and logging – ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch.
- Networking concepts – Access Control Lists, Bastion Hosts, Reverse Proxies, Forward Proxies, Load balancing.
- One or more programming or scripting languages like Shell, Python, GoLang, Java.
- Configuration Management – Chef, Ansible.